A material keyboard that changes color according to the app you are using!
Change the color of your keyboard or background depending on the app you're using.
Chrooma Keyboard is an app that doesn't take up a lot of space on the phone, and it's one that is fast to use and get accustomed to on a regular basis. You can assign a color that you like to an app, or you can let Chrooma Keyboard choose a color that is associated with the app instead. A menu will pop up that gives you a range of colors to choose from, such as pink, green or blue. While you're on the app that you want to use at the time, you will pick a color. This color is then used for the background image and to help in locating the app on your device.
You could say that artificial intelligence is used at some point with the colors as the app will detect what features are used and the colors that go along with them. There are emoji designs as well that can be used to decorate the apps that are used. You can set a theme for each app as well, customizing almost every aspect of your phone in some way.
- Change colors
- Customize with icons
- Detects themes
- Doesn't correct typos
MAJOR UPDATE 4.0
A LOT OF NEW STUFF!! :D
More Button view (fast image share, quick settings)
Neural Action Row
Custom Number Layout
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_CONTACTS: Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- READ_SMS: Allows an application to read SMS messages.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.